Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
Personal data collected through this website will be incorporated into a file that is managed and processed by Promotora de Informaciones, SA, a Spanish company with business address Gran Vía, 32, 28013 Madrid. USA ADDRESS: Miami 2100 Coral Way 33145 Miami, FL Tel.: (305) 285 12 60, with the NIF number: A-28297059, registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid in general volume 2836, 2159 of Section 3 of the Companies Book, page 54, Sheet number 19,511, 1st registration, hereinafter, PRISA.
PRISA is fully committed to complying with all data protection regulations and to this end has appointed a Data Protection Delegate for PRISA Group whose contact email is email@example.com
What is my data used for?
On this website users will encounter a range of forms that collect personal data.
Each form asks for specific data, specifies the purposes for which such data will be used, the third parties to whom, if applicable, data may be transferred, the period for which data will be held, how data may be legitimately processed etc.
What rights do I have and how can I exercise them?
Data protection regulations guarantee the following rights:
- Access: Individuals have the right to know what information is held, where it has been obtained, to whom it has been provided and how it is being used.
- Rectification: Individuals have the right to rectify any inaccurate or outdated information.
- Erasure: Individuals have the right to have their data erased.
- Objection: Individuals have the right to request that their data not be used for a specific purpose in certain circumstances.
- Restriction: Individuals have the right to place restrictions on the processing of their data, though such data may be conserved for some later purpose.
- Portability: Individuals have the right to obtain a copy of their data in electronic format and, in certain circumstances, request that their data be communicated to another service provider. This right is only applicable for computerized data processing carried out with the individual’s consent or for the fulfillment of a contract.
- Revocation of consent: Individuals have the right to withdraw consent they may have given with regard to the processing of their personal data.
- To exercise any of these rights, individuals will be asked to provide proof of identity and to link that identity with the data processed by PRISA BRAND SOLUTIONS U.S.
- These rights may be exercised by postal mail at the address provided above.
If you want more information on this issue or you if consider your right to data protection to have been violated, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es) or the Data Protection Delegate of Prisa Brand Solutions USA and Mobvious (firstname.lastname@example.org)